The primary duties of a sales consultant are to build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients. The applicant must be well organized and capable of working under pressure. A good telephone communication is a must. Applicants are expected to be ambitious, hardworking and ready to face exciting challenges.
It’s a wonderful opportunity to be a part of something great for the people who have the ability to develop new business, manage existing clients and write proposals. Strong communication and organizational skills are a must for this position. One should possess the ability to prioritize tasks and interact with house tech staff to relay specific requirements for designated projects. Applicants should be able to focus on services of ATEES PTE LTD. and to find business in areas such as Web Design, E-commerce, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization simultaneously. Along with an independent way of working, a sales consultant should be capable of providing ideas and solutions towards the improvement of client’s sites.
- Must have a passion for sales and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace and multi-task environment
- Confident, enthusiastic and cheerful personality.
- Proficient in Ms Office Applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Holder of at least a Diploma or higher in Marketing, Business, or Infocomm related
- Ability to work independently with paying attention to the detail
- Well organised and responsible personality
- Proactive in providing ideas to the client
- Must possess the knowledge and provide value-added suggestions whenever discussing projects with clients
- Knowledge of web technology is a plus.
At ATEES, we provide a dynamic work environment where you grow by learning, adapting & improvising. If you think you are the right candidate to work with us & want to achieve a successful career growth, fill out the details and drop in your CV.